Our latest-generation static plant has a working height of three metres and includes:
- A 6.2×4.5 metre pressurised booth with air delivery and suction managed by inverters controlled by pressure switches. Thanks to these technologies, we can maintain a regular and constant air speed for a superior quality product.
- A 9×2 metre pressurised drying area at room temperature.
- A 9×7 metre 100% stainless steel curing oven, heated with a water/air exchanger.
- A paint room equipped with a series of delivery pumps configured to efficiently handle any type of coating and state-of-the-art spray guns.
- A closed sanding booth with self-cleaning suction wall for processing raw or primed parts.
- An air-conditioned storage room to keep the paints in perfect condition.
- An air system complete with compressor, dryer, air/oil separator and filters for each work station.
To guarantee the quality of each single product, we have certified instruments for routine checks and tests, in particular: